A Slide Show of events happening at Endhaven Elementary School
Summary of Events that happen at Endhaven Elementary School
- Multicultural Art Night - Every child creates art work from cultures around the word, students perform dances from their culture and perform music native to their culture.
- 3rd Grade Wax Museum - Third grade students research a person from history, create a speech, dress up as their person and pretend to be a wax figure that comes to life and tells visitors about their life.
- Mathapalooza - This is a math competition developed for third grade students around CMS. Students participate in four different math activities through the day showing problem solving, teamwork, and critical thinking.
- Record Breaking Reading - Twice a year students are encouraged to join the school in a month long reading competition. In 2017 students who participated, formed a human lightbulb for Genius World Records. In the past we have had a staff basketball game, soccer game, dog show and much more.
- Spirit Day - One Friday a month students can participate in Spirit Day. These include Crazy Hair day, Pajama (night suit) day, Decade day, College Team day, Sports day, and many more.
- 100 Day Celebration - in Kindergarten we celebrate 100 days of school with a parade with our 100 Day Celebration hats. The hats have 100 items decorating it. These hats get very creative and the students love walking around the school and showing everyone their hats.
- Character Parade - Once a year students and teachers dress up as their favorite book character. This is always a great celebration of reading.
- Ambassadors Club - These students meet with Mrs. Henry once a month to learn about other cultures and assist new students in the school.